Le Specs is committed to providing and maintaining a website that is inclusive and accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability. We have committed to compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, level A and AA and Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), as well as ensuring effective communication and compliance with other applicable regulations. Those guidelines and legislation explain how to make web content more accessible to people with a wide array of disabilities. Complying with these guidelines and legislation enables us to provide a site that is accessible to all people.
To accomplish this, we have had our website audited by ADASure Digital Consultancy located in USA and have embarked on a compliance program. We will continue to have our site audited on an annual basis and we commit to resolving any issues in a reasonable timeframe, thus allowing us to take steps to improve the accessibility of our website in accordance with WCAG, ADA and best practice.
We have also added the Accessibly app to our site to help make our website accessible for everyone.
The key features of Accessibly include:
• Ensuring the site is readable. Adding a reading line and tooltips to text and making sure fonts are more readable and links more noticeable.
• Enlarging size of Content by enlarging cursor or adding bigger text for our website visitors.
• Adjusting colours, including changing brightness, contrast and grayscale of our website.
• Text to voice - our created robot will read the content of our pages to visitors.
• Fast Install. Our Shopify and Wordpress apps take less than a minute to install!
When you select a link from our web pages which leads to a third party managed website, you are subject to the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of that website, and we cannot guarantee that the website will comply with the accessibility requirements of section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and/or WCAG.
We are constantly improving the accessibility of our website by adding, updating and improving its features and developing new technologies. If you encounter any accessibility barriers on our digital properties, please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.