By using the Le Specs site, you are consenting to the collection of information by Le Specs.
The Site is a shopping website where you can browse, select and purchase Products from Sunshades Eyewear PTY LTD, trading as Le Specs Shop ABN 70102239430 (“Le Specs”, “us” or “we”). Your access to and use of the Site, including your orders and purchases of Products through the Site, is governed by these terms and conditions.
You agree to be bound by, and comply with, these terms and conditions, comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Site and your placement of any order through the Site and not to use any data listed on the site for commercial purposes e.g. through price or information scraping.
If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You must be 18 years or older to purchase Products through the Site. Le Specs reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Placing an order for Products
You may purchase Products by selecting and submitting your order through the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any order placed through this Site for a Product is an offer by you to purchase the particular Product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges, fees and taxes) at the time you place the order. We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders.
When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
Rejection of an order
Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
Delivery of Products
We will only deliver Products ordered through the Site to a location where we provide delivery services. Our delivery company may need to contact you to arrange a delivery date for certain products. For further information please see our Shipping Information.
An appropriate person must be present to accept the delivery of your order. We may require the person accepting the delivery of your order to provide us with proof of that person’s identity (including photographic identification) and, where relevant, age. If there is no appropriate person at the Delivery Address to receive the order then we will not deliver the Products you have ordered. In this instance, we will endeavour to contact you or you may contact us to arrange for delivery at a different time, and we may charge you an additional Delivery Fee for that replacement delivery. If we are concerned re the credit card used we will hold the order to be able to check all information and will not clear until advised by Credit Card Company.
Cancelling an order
We may cancel any part of an order (including any orders that we have accepted) without any liability to you for that cancellation at any time if the Products in that order are not available, there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site for the Product in that order or your order has been placed in breach of these terms and conditions.
Fees and charges
You agree to pay the purchase price of each Product that is ordered, the delivery fee for your order that we notify to you when you place your order (“Delivery Fee”) and any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions.
All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the Products include GST where applicable.
Prices for Products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions (in particular, our right to cancel an order if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site for the Product in that order), once we have accepted your order, we will not change any prices that apply to the Products in that order.
Duties and Taxes
The Australian GST tax rate applies to all orders delivered within Australia.
International orders are exempt from Australian GST (10%); however, the order may incur taxes and duties applied by customs in the country of delivery.
If you require further information Regarding import duty and taxes please contact your local authority for information and guidance. To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable ‘merchandise’. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a ‘gift’, even if order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
All stock levels shown on the Le Specs website are approximate only and Le Specs does not guarantee that all models of sunglasses will be available at the time of ordering. Le Specs is not responsible for any loss incurred from stock not being available.
Risk of Loss
Risk and title to Product passes to you on the date and time of delivery to the delivery address.
Warranty and Repairs
For further information please see our warranties page.
Le Specs cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this website is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this website, and you release Sunshades Eyewear entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
This website may contain links to other websites. Le Specs is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through, any such websites. Any link to another website, and reference to third-party information, products or services linked to this website, is not, and should not be construed as, an express or implied endorsement by Le Specs. Any questions or comments relating to such other websites should be addressed to the operator or operators of those websites.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this website is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This website and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis, the website may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Le Specs makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this website, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
Neither Le Specs, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this website and any other website linked to this website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on this website, and the website itself, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned by Sunshades Eyewear Pty Ltd. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by http://www.lespecs.com. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purpose other than your personal non-commercial use, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior express written permission of Sunshades Eyewear is strictly prohibited.
Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount code, including welcome discounts. Offer is not valid on orders placed prior or after promotion dates listed above.
Customers wanting to promotional discounts must fully complete their orders, with a successful payment at check out before the promotion ends.
Promotional discounts only apply to online purchases on our website https://lespecs.com/, not in store purchases.
This promotion is not eligible to be used in conjunction with any other promotions run by Le Specs.
Le Specs reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to as soon as possible by Le Specs.
By participating in this promotion, customers are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
Flash Sale 25% off selected styles. Customers automatically receive 25% off selected styles. Offer available exclusively online at lespecs.com during the promotional period (“Thursday March 16th 9:00am AEDT until Monday March 20th 11:59pm AEDT”). Item prices as marked. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and cannot be used on orders placed before and after the promotional period. Qualifying Items purchased with this offer that are marked as “final sale” cannot be returned for a refund or exchange unless faulty. Offer valid while stocks last.
Le Specs Boxing Day take a further 25% off all sale styles. Discount shown in prices displayed. All sale items are final sale and can not be returned unless faulty. Should you return an item that is not eligible for return, we will post the item back to you at your own cost. The promotion is valid from Thursday 22 December 7:00am AEDT until Wednesday 28 December 11:00pm AEDT. Offer valid while stocks last. Offer is not valid on orders placed prior or after the promotion period, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. View T&Cs here.
Buy any full price pair of frames and receive a free pair of WORK IT! sunglasses in black, excludes any item marked as 'final sale'. The promotion is valid from Wednesday 7 December 9:00am AEDT until Friday 9 December 5:00pm AEDT or until free gift stock lasts. 140 free pairs to giveaway to eligible orders. Offer is not valid on orders placed prior or after the promotion period. Free gift pair is automatically added to cart on eligible purchases. No free gift pair will be added to cart if we have sold out of the free gift. If customer returns a full price item, the free pair of sunglasses must also be returned. Standard Returns Policies apply, see here. First time customer discount and any other discounts can be used during this promotion period. T&Cs here.
(the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“Washington DC”) who are currently residing in the United States and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of opt-in (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi) and has a valid email address. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of sponsor and the associated companies are not eligible to enter.
Review & Win
The Promoter is Eyewear Index trading as Sunshades Eyewear (ABN 70 102 239 430) of 110 McEvoy Street, Alexandria NSW 2015. Entry is open to customers who has completed a product review in the Entry Period on a purchase they have made on www.au.lespecs.com, www.lespecs.com, www.intl.lespecs.com. Entrants will receive an automated review email. To enter, each entrant must, during the Entry Period, click on the link incased in the automated email which will take them to the Le Specs review portal located at https://okendo.reviews/. Entrants will receive a review email, to enter click the link to leave a product review. Single entry will only. Entries which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter: Are received outside of the Entry Period; Contain defamatory, offensive or inappropriate content or infringe intellectual property rights; Are incomplete or indecipherable; or do not otherwise comply with these terms, will be invalid and ineligible for any prize. This is a game of chance with a winner drawn at 12:00PM AEST on the first Monday of every month. Prize consists of a $100 or €100 Le Specs Gift Card. Winner will be notified by email and must accept the prize within 7 days of receiving this email, by completing the email address verification. If any prize is unclaimed or the winner drawn is not an eligible person for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a second chance draw will be held on the 8th of each month at the same time and place as the first draw(s) in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Winner will be notified in writing by direct email on or by 8th day of each month and the winner must accept the prize within 5 days of receiving this message, by completing the email address verification. If there is no prize winner or the prize winner cannot be located, this information will be published on the Promoter’s website.
1. Entry is open to eligible Le Specs customers only.
2. If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
3. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the close of the Entry Period will not be accepted.
4. This competition is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner(s).
5. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash, another product or gift cards. In particular, prizes may not, without the prior consent of the Promoter and any applicable third party supplier of the prize (“Supplier”), be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a prize is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Promoter or the Supplier may, at their absolute discretion, withdraw the prize(s). Where a prize has been withdrawn in accordance with this clause, no refund, substitute or compensation will be offered and if the prize is a ticket, the winner and any person who purchased or otherwise bears that ticket will be refused entry.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, theft or destruction, any cause beyond the Promoter’s control, or unauthorised access to or alteration of the competition. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition. Further, the Promoter at its sole discretion may recommence this competition under the same conditions.
7. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
8. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not claim their prize by the Second Chance Draw date their entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter
may conduct the Second Chance Draw.
9. If an entrant’s contact details change at any time after the date which they enter the competition and the Second Chance Draw, that entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, is in breach of these conditions, provides entries that are offensive or otherwise inappropriate in the sole opinion of the Promoter, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition, or who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If consumers are required to purchase a product to enter, then it is a condition of the prize being awarded to the winner that the winner retain a clear copy of their original receipt and provide it to the Promoter as proof of a valid purchase to enter this competition.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize or in relation to the competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Any prize supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.